Area of Expertise
entire spectrum of international aviation,
aircraft and related services, including aircraft maintenance,
operation, aviation organizations and air accident analysis.
- Born: June 1964 in Innsbruck, Austria
- Passion: Aviation since 1970
- Career: Aviation since 1986
- High School Diploma, U.S.A.
- A.Sc. in Aeronautics, U.S.A.
- B.Sc. in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, U.K.
- Comprehensive education and trainings as pilot, flight engineer, aircraft engineer, inspector and in other aviation related areas
- Education as certified expert witness
- International certified aircraft engineer and inspection authorization
FAA A&P IA, EASA Part 66 B1/C, ACG W1
- Commercial Pilot, single- multi engine aircraft
- Instrument rating
- Flight engineer
Managing Director - Xbirds Limited & Co KG
Managing Director, Technical Director,
Project Leader, Aircraft Engineer and Inspector,
Quality Manager, Flight Engineer, Pilot
- RED BULL / The Flying Bulls GmbH
- November Aircraft Service GmbH & Co KG
- Hubschrauber Transport GmbH
- Airport Innsbruck - Tiroler Flughafen GmbH
- Flugtransport GmbH
- Tyrolean Jet Services GmbH
- Welcome Air – Air Ambulance GmbH
- Tyrolean Airways AG